CCSS.Math.Content.3.NF.A.1 - Understand a fraction 1/b as the quantity formed by 1 part when a whole is partitioned into b equal parts; understand a fraction a/b as the quantity formed by a parts of size 1/b.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.3.NF.A.1 Understand A Fraction 1/b As The Quantity Formed By 1... Number and Operations--Fractions - 3rd Grade Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Flowering Fractions - Understand common fractions by using model representations.
- Fraction Flag - Design a flag using halves or quarters. Divide the rectangle flag into parts.
- Fraction Review? - Play this game online; What Fraction of the square is Blue?
- Identify With Circles - Fractions - Fraction practice where student types in numerator and denominator.
- Matching Fractions - Match the fractions in this game.
- Melvin's Make a Match Game? - Match the bottles with the right fraction.
- Shade - Shade in the correct amount of units to equal the fraction by clicking on the unit