CCSS.Math.Content.1.MD.B.3 - Tell and write time in hours and half-hours using analog and digital clocks.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.1.MD.B.3 Tell And Write Time In Hours And Half-hours Using... Measurement and Data - 1st Grade Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Analog Digital Match - Interactive quiz; Match the analog to the digital clock.
- Clock Flash - Time to the half hour; Use the keyboard to enter time shown on the clock.
- Comparing Analog and Digital - Click on the clock that has the same time as a given clock.
- Just in Time - Half hour quiz; Click on the correct time under each clock. Then check your answers by clicking the Get Score button.
- Match Up Time - Online quiz; match up the analog clock to the digital in this match game.
- Stop the Clock - Match digital time to analog clocks, or written time, by dragging the digital clocks, or written time.
- Telling the Time - Set the time to the hour.
- Telling Time Game - Match the digital time with the analog clocks.
- What time is it? - Match digital time to analog clocks.
- Willy the Watchdog - Online interactive game for two players. Take turns and roll the die, then set the time that you landed on.