First Grade CCSS Teacher Links, Resources and Activities
- Anchor Chart - Questions We Should Ask About What We Are Reading.
- Anchor Chart - What Can I Do to Make Sure I Understand My Book?
- Anchor Chart - Capitalization
- Anchor Chart - Show me the Evidence.
- Anchor Chart - Where is your Thinking?
- Close Reading - Videos and lesson plans
- Fun Free Math CCSS activities and resources - Each concept has its own page of resources for that specific topic.
- Fun Free ELA CCSS activities and resources - Each concept has its own page of resources for that specific topic
- A Common Core I Can Checklist - Download this ELA checklist for your class.
- Reading partner anchor chart - A reminder for young students on how to read with a partner.
- K and 1st grade CCSS ELA free resources for CCSS standards - Take a look through this long list of resources that match up with your ccss standard numbers.
- Keyboarding Standards - PDF file that states what skills are suitable for first grade students.
- Free Interactive Vocabulary Building games - Use these resources to build up vocabulary skills. All are interactive fun games to play.
- I CAN Statements - Common Core - Language
- I CAN Statements - Common Core - Reading
- I CAN Statements - Common Core - Speaking and Listening
- I CAN Statements - Common Core - Writing
- I CAN Statements - Common Core - Math
- Printable Math Worksheets - CCSS math worksheets labled with specific standards so finding just the correct one will be easy for teachers.
- Reading Logs - Several independent reading student response forms to download.