CCSS.Math.Content.1.NBT.C.6 - Subtract multiples of 10 in the range 10-90 from multiples of 10 in the range 10-90 (positive or zero differences), using concrete models or drawings and strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction; relate the strategy to a written method and explain the reasoning used.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.1.NBT.C.6 Subtract Multiples Of 10 In The Range 10-90 From... Number and Operations in Base Ten - 1st Grade Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- I4C: Online Practice - Subtract multiples of 10 from multiples of 10 - These online practice quizzes (interactives) support the following Common Core State Standard: CCSS.Math.Content.1.NBT.C.6. There are 100 quiz sets available on this topic. Answers are corrected after each question and a quiz results page is also shown which can be printed or emailed to a teacher, parent or mentor.
- I4C: Printable Worksheets - Subtract multiples of 10 from multiples of 10 - These worksheets support the following Common Core State Standard: CCSS.Math.Content.1.NBT.C.6. There are 100 worksheets available on this topic. A master answer key is available.
- Adding Three Numbers - Find the sum of the three numbers.
- Fruit Shoot Subtraction - Online game; choose level three and shoot the correct answers.
- Hit the Buttons - Clck on the Number Bonds button first, then click on Bonds within multiples of 10.Choose the minus button. Hit the buttons with the correct answers.
- Subtracting 10s - Online quiz; type in the missing answer.
- Subtracting Multiples of 10 - Online timed quiz; find the answers to these problems.
- Subtracting Multiples of 10 (within 100) Alien Attack - Select A???B. Answer each question before it reaches the ground.
- Subtracting Tens - Online timed quiz; find the answers to these problems.
- Tasks to show off learning of these skills. - Worksheets; multiple problem examples and worksheets
- Ten Sweets Per Pack - Video, visual explanation of this concept.
- Using Compensatory Numbers- Lesson plan from Ohio Dept of Ed. - Lesson plan, use the first part of this lesson for practicing subtracting multiples of 10.