CCSS.Math.Content.7.G.A.1 - Solve problems involving scale drawings of geometric figures, including computing actual lengths and areas from a scale drawing and reproducing a scale drawing at a different scale.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.7.G.A.1 Solve Problems Involving Scale Drawings Of Geometric... Geometry - 7th Grade Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Geometry - Similar and congruent figures
- Geometry - Similar figures: side lengths and angle measures
- Geometry - Congruent figures: side lengths and angle measures
- Geometry - Similar figures and indirect measurement
- Geometry - Congruence statements and corresponding parts
- Geometry - Perimeter, area, and volume: changes in scale
- Ratios and Proportions - Scale drawings and scale factors