CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.7.10 - RL.7.10. By the end of the year, read and comprehend literature, including stories, dramas, and poems, in the grades 6–8 text complexity band proficiently, with scaffolding as needed at the high end of the range.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.7.10 Rl.7.10. By The End Of The Year, Read And Comprehend Literature,... Reading:Literature - 7th Grade English Language Arts Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- FCAT 7th Grade Reading - 45 questions about 6 reading passages, with answers
- FCAT 7th Grade Reading - 45 questions about 6 reading passages
- Grade Seven English/Language Arts - The reading portion of this test comprises 32 of the 114 multiple-choice questions - the exam was released by California in 2008
- Seventh Grade Practice Reading Test - Two stories to read, eight questions to answer for each story. This online test could be printed.
- Virginia SOL Grade 7 Reading Test - Spring 2007 - 45 questions with answers
- Virginia SOL Grade 7 Reading Test - Spring 2008 - 45 questions with answers