CCSS.Math.Content.2.MD.B.6 - Represent whole numbers as lengths from 0 on a number line diagram with equally spaced points corresponding to the numbers 0, 1, 2, ..., and represent whole-number sums and differences within 100 on a number line diagram.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.2.MD.B.6 Represent Whole Numbers As Lengths From 0... Measurement and Data - 2nd Grade Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Adding with Number Lines - Create your own worksheet with this generator.
- Estimate - Guess the number point on the number line. After students make their estimate you reveal the answer and display a new problem.Good for IWB.
- Line Jumper - Click on the number line at the correct answer to the question.
- Number Line Generator - Create your own numberline to use for activities.
- Number Line Generator - This virtual manipulative can be used to picture whole number operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, carried out on a number line.
- Number Line Questions - Online quiz; self checking
- Number Line Stories - Word document to download; story problems using number line.
- Worksheet generator - Create a blank number line and let students fill in the appropriate numbers.