CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.1.10 - With prompting and support, read prose and poetry of appropriate complexity for grade 1.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.1.10 With Prompting And Support, Read Prose And Poetry Of Appropriate... Reading:Literature - 1st Grade English Language Arts Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Adventures in Nonfiction: A Guided Inquiry Journey - Lesson Plan; using nonfiction resources for developing and answering questions about gathered information.
- Fluency and Comprehension - Many reading passage to use in the classroom for practicing several reading skills.
- I Will Not Take a Bath - Listen to this audio story and then ask and answer questions about the text.
- Illustrate a Story - Online interactive site; children read a story, then illustrate it.
- Retelling a Story Lesson Plan and Activities - Great ideas in this lesson plan on retelling a story.
- Starfall Stories - Fiction and Nonfiction stories
- The Perfect Pet - Listen to this audio story and then ask and answer questions about the text.
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit - Click on the "What's Going On?" section. Have students answer questions presented, then ask questions of their own.
- The Yellow Gorilla - Listen to this audio story and then ask and answer questions about the text.