CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.K.6 - With prompting and support, name the author and illustrator of a story and define the role of each in telling the story.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.K.6 With Prompting And Support, Name The Author And Illustrator Of A Story... Reading:Literature - Kindergarten English Language Arts Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Author and Illustrator - Online interactive lesson with practice included.
- Author Illustrator Practice - Use this activity to help reinforce author and illustrator concept.
- Author Study Lesson Plan - This lesson stresses developing vocabulary (author, illustrator, title) and making a connection between selected books and the authors who wrote them
- Story Element Posters - Print off these colorful posters to help students remember the parts of a book and a story.
- Title Author Illlustrator - Online lesson with visuals and a practice quiz to follow.