CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.K.7 - With prompting and support, describe the relationship between illustrations and the story in which they appear (e.g., what moment in a story an illustration depicts).
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.K.7 With Prompting And Support, Describe The Relationship Between Illustrations... Reading:Literature - Kindergarten English Language Arts Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Cbeebies Stories - Online audio stories with words and illustrations.
- Listening Lesson - Use this online PowerPoint to teach and practice this concept.
- Merpy Stories - No audio, but colorful illustrations and stories to read on your own.
- Starfall Stories - Fiction and Nonfiction stories
- Storyline Stories - Actrors/Actresses read these stories online, with illustrations included.
- StoryPlace stories - Stories online with activities and prints outs for each story.