CCSS.Math.Content.3.G.A.2 - Partition shapes into parts with equal areas. Express the area of each part as a unit fraction of the whole. For example, partition a shape into 4 parts with equal area, and describe the area of each part as 1/4 of the area of the shape.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.3.G.A.2 Partition Shapes Into Parts With Equal Areas.... Geometry - 3rd Grade Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Equal Parts into Fractions - What Fraction of the rectangles are Blue?
- Explore Equal Parts - Online quiz; Name the equal parts of the whole
- Identify Fractions in Lines - Practice identifying the numerator and denominator.
- Identify With Circles - Fractions - Fraction practice where student types in numerator and denominator.
- Who Wants Pizza? - A fun way to learn about fractions.