CCSS.ELA-Literacy.W.K.7 - Participate in shared research and writing projects (e.g., explore a number of books by a favorite author and express opinions about them).
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.ELA-Literacy.W.K.7 Participate In Shared Research And Writing Projects (e.g., Explore... Writing - Kindergarten English Language Arts Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Animal Research - This project is outlined and tells the process of a class reasearch project.
- Language Arts Writing Experience - Lesson plan; students discuss their favorite food, then illustrate it.
- Ocean Animals- A Kindergarten Research Project - Students will use the information that they collected to write about their animals and to create presentations.
- Sea Creature Posters! - Great idea and steps to create this project.
- Voicethread - Here is an example of a kindergarten project, ending with a presentation using Voicethread.