CCSS.Math.Content.1.MD.A.1 - Order three objects by length; compare the lengths of two objects indirectly by using a third object.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.1.MD.A.1 Order Three Objects By Length; Compare The Lengths... Measurement and Data - 1st Grade Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Compare and Order - Worksheet; Read the problem and then circle the answer.
- Compare and Order Lengths - Worksheet; Compare and order objects when measuring by third object.
- Compare Objects - Online quiz; select the correct answer.
- Fish Tales - Measure and compare lengths to help Mango get the biggest fish.
- How Tall? - Estimate length of object using unit; click on the answer, then check by using the units to see if you are correct.
- Measurement by units - Using the ruler, measure the objects to answer the question.
- Measurement by units - Worksheet to print; Explore measuring with non-standard units.
- Measuring with Paper Clips - Worksheet; estimate lengths, then measure.
- Time to Move - Online game; use net to catch fish and then decide which tank to put the fish in according to measurement size.