CCSS.Math.Content.4.OA.A.2 - Multiply or divide to solve word problems involving multiplicative comparison, e.g., by using drawings and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem, distinguishing multiplicative comparison from additive comparison.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.4.OA.A.2 Multiply Or Divide To Solve Word Problems Involving... Operations and Algebraic Thinking - 4th Grade Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 09/15/2017)
- ?Multiplicative comparison word problems - Lesson review and independent practice.
- Division word problems. - Interactive online quiz; division problems.
- Independent Practice: Multiplicative Comparison - Independent practice worksheet to print.
- Rate, Price, and Multiplicative Comparison Problems - Worksheet to be printed; 12 word problems.
- Word Problems with Division - Print worksheet to solve these division word problems.
- Word Problems with Kate - Story problems using multiplication and division. Interactive activity, hints on solving the problem.
- Word Problems with Katie - Two levels are available: addition and subtraction in level 1, and multiplication and division in level 2 - questions start out easy and get a little harder as you go
- Word Problems with Multiplication - Multiplication word problems to print.