CCSS.Math.Content.2.MD.A.2 - Measure the length of an object twice, using length units of different lengths for the two measurements; describe how the two measurements relate to the size of the unit chosen.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.2.MD.A.2 Measure The Length Of An Object Twice, Using Length... Measurement and Data - 2nd Grade Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Changing Units - Worksheet; Measure an item using one unit of measure and then predict the item?s length with different unit of measure.
- Compare Lengths - Lesson and activities; Measure by different units and compare results.
- Measurement Scavenger Hunt - Worksheets; Measure items with standard and non-standard tools of measurement.
- Nonstandard Units - Worksheet; can also be used as whole class activity on IWB.
- Which Metric Unit of Length - Online quiz; select the correct answer; self checking
- Which Unit of Length? - Online quiz; select the correct answer; self checking