CCSS.ELA-Literacy.W.K.8 - With guidance and support from adults, recall information from experiences or gather information from provided sources to answer a question.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.ELA-Literacy.W.K.8 With Guidance And Support From Adults, Recall Information... Writing - Kindergarten English Language Arts Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Animal Research - This project is outlined and tells the process of a class reasearch project.
- Language Arts Writing Experience - Lesson plan; students discuss their favorite food, then illustrate it.
- Ocean Animals- A Kindergarten Research Project - Students will use the information that they collected to write about their animals and to create presentations.
- Sea Creature Posters! - Great idea and steps to create this project.
- The Great Big World - Unit plan; comparing and contrasting informational text and fiction.