CCSS.Math.Content.3.OA.C.7 - Fluently multiply and divide within 100, using strategies such as the relationship between multiplication and division (e.g., knowing that 8 x 5 = 40, one knows 40 / 5 = 8) or properties of operations. By the end of Grade 3, know from memory all products of two one-digit numbers.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.3.OA.C.7 Fluently Multiply And Divide Within 100, Using... Operations and Algebraic Thinking - 3rd Grade Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Balanced Equations - Use this interactive balance to pick numbers that will make up equal equations.
- Balloon Pop - Click on balloons in ascending order of answers.
- Cameron's Trip - Multiply and divide to solve real-world problems.
- Division Fact Drill - Several sites that drill math facts, some timed
- Explore the Multiplication Table with Math Cats - Explore the multiplication tables with this tool. Follow the directions at the top of the grid.
- Fun on the Farm - Multiply the numbers and add the totals to see how much the farmer should charge for his products.
- Golden Path - There is only one reliable path that leads to the other side of the pond ? the golden path. Use your math skills to find the correct path of lily pads. From each lily pad, hop to the next pad in the path with the math problem that yields the largest answer
- Hotel 6 - Use a pattern to solve multiplication problems
- Math Pup Puzzle - Play this game like dominoes, but all sides must be the correct answers to the problems.
- Mental Division - Choose the level of difficulty first.
- Multiplication Facts Drill - Several sites that drill math facts, some timed
- Multiplication Mystery - Drag the product to the correct place on a 9 x 9 grid