CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.8.10 - By the end of the year, read and comprehend literature, including stories, dramas, and poems, at the high end of grades 6–8 text complexity band independently and proficiently.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.8.10 By The End Of The Year, Read And Comprehend Literature, Including... Reading:Literature - 8th Grade English Language Arts Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- FCAT 7th Grade Reading - 45 questions about 6 reading passages, with answers
- FCAT 7th Grade Reading - 45 questions about 6 reading passages
- Grade Seven English/Language Arts - The reading portion of this test comprises 32 of the 114 multiple-choice questions - the exam was released by California in 2008
- Seventh Grade Practice Reading Test - Two stories to read, eight questions to answer for each story. This online test could be printed.
- Virginia SOL Grade 7 Reading Test - Spring 2007 - 45 questions with answers
- Virginia SOL Grade 7 Reading Test - Spring 2008 - 45 questions with answers