CCSS.Math.Content.K.G.A.1 - Describe objects in the environment using names of shapes, and describe the relative positions of these objects using terms such as above, below, beside, in front of, behind, and next to.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.K.G.A.1 Describe Objects In The Environment Using Names Of Shapes,... Geometry - Kindergarten Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Above and Below - Which shape is found above or below another object?
- Basic Skills - Click on Shapes and have fun with these interactive games.
- I Spy Shapes - Find the hidden shapes in the photos and pictures.
- Left Middle or Right - Which shape is in the correct position?
- Shapeville - Find shapes hidden in everyday objects.
- Spatial Concepts - Many activities to select from using various types of spatial concept recognition.
- Top Middle or Bottom - Which shape is in the correct position?