CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.5.6 - Describe how a narrator's or speaker's point of view influences how events are described.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.5.6 Describe How A Narrator's Or Speaker's Point Of View... Reading:Literature - 5th Grade English Language Arts Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Author's Purpose and Point of View - Post test - answers on next web page
- Online PPT; Point of View - Read the passages and determine the point of view.
- Point of View Activities - Many activities to choose from on this web page.
- Point of View Lesson - Lesson plan about the different points of view; includes handouts.
- Point of View Lesson and Role playing - Students will better appreciate the importance of understanding another person's point of view to solve a conflict.
- Point of View Quiz - Read each group of sentences. Decide if it is written in first person or third person point of view.
- Point of View Worksheet - Read the passages on this sheet and answer the questions. Find answers here: http://www.ereadingworksheets.com/point-of-view-worksheets/point-of-view-worksheet-answers.html
- Point of View Worksheet 2 - Read the passages on this sheet and answer the questions. Find answers here: http://www.ereadingworksheets.com/point-of-view-worksheets/point-of-view-worksheet-2-answers.html
- Purpose and Point of View - Choose the correct answer for each question. self checking.