CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.2.3 - Describe how characters in a story respond to major events and challenges.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.2.3 Describe How Characters In A Story Respond To Major... Reading:Literature - 2nd Grade English Language Arts Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Character Study - Printable sheet to analyze character actions.
- Interpret Stories - Interactive lesson plan using story elements and vocabulary to interpret stories.
- Lesson Plan-Point of View - Teaching Point of View With Two Bad Ants
- The Three Pigs - Video; online illustrations with Mrs. P reading the story; words and punctuation visible while reading.
- Unit Plan; Character Development - Graphic organizers; lesson plans to take in many aspects of character study.