CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.1.1 - Demonstrate understanding of the organization and basic features of print.
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.1.1.a - Recognize the distinguishing features of a sentence (e.g., first word, capitalization, ending punctuation).
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.1.1 Demonstrate Understanding Of The Organization And Basic Features Of Print. Reading:Foundational Skills - 1st Grade English Language Arts Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Capitalization Practice - Online quiz that is self checking.
- Complete Sentences - Which of these shows a complete sentence?
- Nonfiction Features Find - Graphic organizer; find text features in nonfiction.
- Punctuation and Capitalization Games - Big selection of individual games practicing these grammar skills.
- Punctuation Quiz - Click on the puntuation that fits the sentence.
- Remember the Rules - Culmination Practice of 1st grade grammar skills.
- Sentence Structure - Online game; put the words in correct order to create a sentence.