CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.A.2 - Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.A.2 Count Forward Beginning From A Given Number... Counting and Cardinality - Kindergarten Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Caterpillar Game - Print out the templates. Directions for games given for teacher. Can use this in center time.
- Caterpillar Slider - Select the number to start with and the top number you wish. Children click on the numbers in order.
- Cheeky Monkey - Online game; number sequencing from a beginning number; select your level.
- Counting Forward to 10 - Online quiz; type in the number sequence starting with the given number.
- Counting Forward to 20 - Online quiz; type in the number sequence starting with the given number.
- Counting Game - Choose the number sequence to count by, then click play. Find the missing number in the sequence.
- Counting Sticks - Online game; count on from any given number.
- Number Sequence - Online game; jump to the next odd number.
- Number Track - Scroll down and click on the Number Track Game. Place the number tiles into the correct order on the track. There are 3 levels of difficulty.
- Saucer Sorter - IWB game; select a start number; cover one of the numbers with the star and let class guess what number was covered.
- Whack a Mole - Decide on a starting number then whack the next number.