CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.A.1 - Count to 100 by ones and by tens.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.A.1 Count To 100 By Ones And By Tens. Counting and Cardinality - Kindergarten Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- 100 Little Things - Learning activity with materials template and game directions included. Fun games for whole class or small group.
- Count along to 100 - Click the carrot to start; type in the missing numbers.
- Counting by 10s - What number comes next when counting by 10s.
- Counting by 10s - Online quiz; What is the Next Number if Counting Up by Tens?
- Counting by 10s - Online quiz; Sequencings counting by 10s.
- Counting by 10s - How many are there? Count by 10s.
- Counting Table - Fill in the missing numbers.
- Counting to 100 - ?Count objects to 100 - read the green section to review, scroll to the blue section for a practice game?
- Counting up to 100 - Online game; count the items and type in the number.
- GhostBlasters; by 10s - Click on the unfriendly ghosts as quick as possible!
- Mend the Number Square - Drag the number in the spot where you see the caterpillar.
- Mummy Number Line - Online game; set your parameters first, then play game.
- Number Grid - Look at the number given and find that position to uncover the missing animal.
- Number Hunt - Great for whole class and IWB activity. See how fast you can find the target number.