CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.C.7 - Compare two numbers between 1 and 10 presented as written numerals.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.C.7 Compare Two Numbers Between 1 And 10... Counting and Cardinality - Kindergarten Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- I4C: Online Practice - Compare Two 1-Digit Numbers (>,<,=) - These online practice quizzes (interactives) support the following Common Core State Standard: CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.C.7. There are 100 quiz sets available on this topic. Answers are corrected after each question and a quiz results page is also shown which can be printed or emailed to a teacher, parent or mentor.
- I4C: Printable Worksheets - Compare Two 1-Digit Numbers (>,<,=) - These worksheets support the following Common Core State Standard: CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.C.7. There are 100 worksheets available on this topic. A master answer key is available.
- Balloon Pop? - Determine if the number is greater than, equal to, or less than the other number.?
- Compare Numbers to 10? - Compare the numbers to see which one is bigger or smaller.?
- Greater or Less than - Pick the symbol that fits in between the numbers.
- Greater than - Which greater than statement is correct?
- Island Equation Map - Lesson plan with materials to create game.
- More or Less? - Compare two numbers and determine if one is "Less Than", "Equal To", or "Greater Than" the other.