CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI.4.6 - Compare and contrast a firsthand and secondhand account of the same event or topic; describe the differences in focus and the information provided.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI.4.6 Compare And Contrast A Firsthand And Secondhand Account Of The Same... Reading:Informational Text - 4th Grade English Language Arts Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Online PPT; Point of View - Read the passages and determine the point of view.
- Point of View Activities - Many activities to choose from on this web page.
- Point of View Lesson - Lesson plan about the different points of view; includes handouts.
- Point of View Lesson and Role playing - Students will better appreciate the importance of understanding another person's point of view to solve a conflict.
- Point of View Worksheet - Read the passages on this sheet and answer the questions. Find answers here: http://www.ereadingworksheets.com/point-of-view-worksheets/point-of-view-worksheet-answers.html
- Point of View Worksheet 2 - Read the passages on this sheet and answer the questions. Find answers here: http://www.ereadingworksheets.com/point-of-view-worksheets/point-of-view-worksheet-2-answers.html
- The Great Depression - Lesson plan; students begin by researching and collecting information from a variety of sources. Students develop an appreciation of the difficulties endured by many people during the era of the Great Depression.