CCSS.Math.Content.K.MD.B.3 - Classify objects into given categories; count the numbers of objects in each category and sort the categories by count.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.K.MD.B.3 Classify Objects Into Given Categories; Count... Measurement and Data - Kindergarten Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Flo and Zo sort it out - Sort out the toys to help clean up the room.
- Guess my Button - Whole class activity, good for IWB. Ask the computer questions and sort by elimination of attributes.
- Sort by Different Attributes - Select a game and sort items by that particular attribute.
- Sorting - Click and drag the items into the correct category container.
- Sorting - Use the arrows at the bottom to pick the attributes to sort by
- Sorting Foods - Click and drag the items into the correct category container.
- The Pumpkin Patch - Sort these pumpkins by various means. Good for whole class activity.