Graphing Resources for Test Prep
Links verified on 10/14/2015
- Create a Graph - Use this NCES site to practice creating bar, area, line, xy, or pie charts. Charts change as each new bit of data is added.
- Free Graphing Worksheets - several topics of graphing worksheets from Super Teacher, most topics have 2 or more worksheets, one topic has only one
- Grapher - interactive column graph maker, students can change values and labels
- Make your own Pictogram - Use this interactive page to create your own pictograms
- Overview of a Bar Graph by Nicole Carroll followed by a practice quiz [designed for grade 4]
- Overview of a Line Graph by Nicole Carroll followed by a practice quiz [designed for grade 4]
- Reading Charts and Graphs - In this lesson students will read bar graphs, pie charts, and grid charts, review percentages in pie charts, and compare types of information shown in different kinds of charts
- Reading Tables and Schedules - [requires the newest version of Shockwave] study the table or schedule, and then answer the question
- Reading Venn Diagrams - [requires the newest version of Shockwave] use Venn diagrams to answer questions
- Use Column Graphs to Answer Questions - [requires the newest version of Shockwave] data is displayed in column graphs and students must read the graph to answer questions
- Use Graphs to Answer Questions - [requires the newest version of Shockwave] This Saxon math site uses pictographs or tally marks in the form of check marks. Graphs are sometimes repeated with new questions. Be careful!
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print