Fractions Practice for Test Prep
Links verified on 10/8/2015
- First Grade Fractions - Test One - Test Two
- Fraction Calculator - a fraction calculator that can perform addition, subtraction multiplication or division of two fractions
- Fraction Flags - design a flag using halves or quarters
- Fraction Flags - design a flag using thirds
- Fraction help from EdHelper.com offers a wide range of fraction worksheets. Each time you request a worksheet an entirely new set of problems is generated.
- Fraction Monkeys - [click Continue to play the game] place fractions on a number line by hanging monkey from its tail through the loops [easy and hard levels available]
- Fraction Painting - use a 2x2 grid, 3x3 grid, 4x4 grid, 5x5 grid, or a 6x6 grid
- Fractions II - fourths
- Fraction Review - beginning fractions
- Flowering Fractions - understand common fractions by using model representations
- Fraction Tutorial - A visual tutorial and exercises.
- Identify With Circles - fraction practice where student types in numerator and denominator
- Kids and Cookies - a cute interactive site using cookies and fractions
- Old Egyptian Math Cats Fractions - Add fractions like a true Old Egyptian Math Cat!
- Percent Paint - students paint blocks on a 10x10 grid - use this as a whole group activity and ask students to paint fractions or percents.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print