Elapsed Time Resources for Test Prep
Links verified on 10/8/2015
- Analog Clock Time Difference - In this drill you tell the time difference between two analog clocks.
- Clock for Whole Class Activity - Analog clock which can be progressed by several increments, or show current time - digital display available
- Difference between times - a problem is given and then a time line is used to progress to the solution
- Discovering Elapsed Time - Find the matching squares to determine the amount of time that has elapsed between two time periods.
- Discovering Elapsed Time - twenty flash cards in a review set at Quia
- E-lab - Elapsed Time: Minutes and Hours - tell how many hours and minutes pass during an activity
- Elapsed Time - Practice finding elapsed time given a starting time and an ending time. Elapsed Time is one of the Interactivate assessment explorers.
- Elapsed Time - twelve clocks are shown one at a time
- Elapsed Time Practice - [designed for 4th grade] four questions to answer, a pull-down box gives the answer and a second pull-down box provides an explanation
- Elapsed Time Quiz - [designed for 5th grade] ten multiple-choice questions
- Time for a crime - test your math skills and crack the case
- Train Times - Marty is buying a ticket for a journey to Edam, click on the train she should catch
- What Time Will It Be - move the hands on the second clock to show what time it will be for the given time interval
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print