Interactive 6th Grade Assessment Practice
Links verified on 11/15/2019
Generate your own bubble sheets
- Cumulative Test Prep - Twenty-three practice math tests, one per chapter; each test is twenty questions in length
- Grade Six Test Prep - Twenty-nine practice tests based on a Houghton Mifflin Math textbook.
- Interactive Math Games, Quizzes and Lessons - index of sixth grade topics from AAA Math
- Interactive Quizzes for Grade Six - These sixth grade study activities cover Reading and Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies.
- IXL Interactive Math - interactive quizzes reinforcing sixth grade skills
- TAKS Released Tests: 2009 - released tests and answer keys for Math, and Reading, Spanish language versions also available
- TAKS-M Released Tests: 2009 - [modified difficulty level] released tests and answer keys for Math, and Reading
- TAKS Sixth Grade Math 2006 - [46 questions] this test includes a large number of graphs, charts and images to interpret, graded online || 2004 Math Test - 46 questions, many graphs and images, graded online || 2003 Math Test - 46 questions, many graphs and images, graded online
- TAKS Sixth Grade Reading 2006 - [42 questions] passages to read followed by questions to answer, graded online || 2004 Reading Test - 42 questions, graded online || 2003 Reading Test - 42 questions, graded online
- Test Prep Practice Grade Six - Thirty-five math quizzes covering twelve chapters from a Houghton Mifflin textbook