Word Problems - CCSS 2.OA.A.1
Links verified on 7/9/2014
- Exercises and Games
- Grand Slam Math - (Grades 2-5) Level 1 includes addition and subtraction single and multistep word problems. Level 2 includes multiplication and division single and multi-step word problems.
- Math Hoops: Word Problem Practice - Word problems with single and multi-step problems that use whole numbers.
- Math Story Problems - Click on a math cat (kitten is the easiest) for word problems submitted by students. Students can submit their own math story problems too!
- Multiplication Word Problems - Single step problems using basic multiplication concepts.
- Number Line Word Problems - Using addition and subtraction, solve each problem by finding the answer on the number line.
- Problem-Solving Word Problems - Level 1 (easy) problems to solve. For more of a challenge, try Level 2.
- Telling Time with Word Problems - Practice with time problems using real life routines and hours of the day.
- Walrus World - Solve real word problems using math.
- Word Problem Database - Many to choose from, for grades 1-6.
- Word Problem Practice - Numerous exercises that include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and arithmetic problems. Knowledge of 2-3 digit numbers required. For 1-2 digit word problems, go here.
- Word Problems with Katie - (Grades 2-5) Level 1 includes addition and subtraction single and multistep word problems. Level 2 includes multiplication and division single and multistep word problems.
- Practice Tests and Quizzes
- Addition and Subtraction Word Problems - A mixture of word problems and story problems for 2nd graders.
- Addition Word Problems Quiz - Six fill in the blank questions that are self-checking.
- Word Problem Quiz - Generate a quiz by selecting only addition, only subtraction, or a mixture of the two and the number of questions.