Word Problems - CCSS OA.A.2, OA.A.3
Links verified on 12/23/2015
- Cameron's Trip - Multiply and divide to solve real-world problems.
- Computation Castle - This game requires the utilization of several math skills: mixed numbers/improper fractions, equivalent fractions, metric conversions, exponents, rounding to the nearest thousands and thousandths and place value.
- Farm Stand Math - Multiply and add to find the costs of food.
- Grand Slam Math - The questions start out easy and get a little harder as you go. Don't worry, they won't throw too many curve balls.
- Help Sam Problem Solve - Read Sam's note and help him shop for items.
- Math at the Mall - Practice percentages and finding the best deal while shopping at a virtual mall.
- Math Hoops - Word problems use whole numbers, but the problems range from single step addition to multi step equations.
- Solve It - Each set of Math Videos contains five multi step word problems with step by step video solutions.
- Solve the Word Problems A - Read the questions carefully then choose the right answer from the list.
- Solve the Word Problems B - Read the questions carefully then choose the right answer from the list.
- Story Problems - Quia quiz. Read each story problem carefully and answer the questions.
- Thinking Blocks - This is an interactive math tool to help students learn how to solve multi step word problems.
- Word Problem Database - 675 self-checking word problems for students in grades 1 to 6.
- Word Problems with Katie - Two levels are available - questions start out easy and get a little harder as you go.