4th Grade Interactive Language Arts Skill Builders
Vocabulary Building - CCSS RL.4.4, RI.4.4
Links verified on 12/29/2014
- Adjectives/Adverbs - Change adjectives into adverbs in this online quiz.
- Antonym Matching - A Quia quiz. Find pairs with opposite meaning.
- Homonyms - A Quia quiz. Read the sentence and select the correct word.
- Homonyms: Word Confusion from Fun Brain. Click the word that best fits the sentence.
- Homophones Game - [Skillwise game] Can you match the words that sound the same, but are spelt differently and have different meanings?
- Super Synonym Match-up - Try to find the synonym word pairs via this matching game. Over 60 word pairs to be found.
- Squanky the Tooth Taker: Tooth Tally - Select the word that means the same thing (synonym)as the word given.
- Synonym.com - Type a word in the box and find a synonym, or antonym, of a word.
- Synonym Quiz - Find the word that best completes the sentence.
- Synonym Match - Concentration style matching game with pairs of words with similar meanings.
- Synonym Match-Up - A Quia quiz to match the word with its synonym, concentration style,
- Synonym Matching - A Quia quiz. Find pairs of words with same meaning.
- Synonym Matching #2 - More practice finding the pairs of words with the same meaning.
- Synonyms - Click on the blue button to identify the synonyms in the four questions.
- Synonyms and Antonyms - A large number of Quia practice quizzes and games by Ms. Boyd from Pedersen Elementary/Altoona Middle School.
- Word Jungle - Choose the correct meaning of a given word to swing in jungle.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.