Links verified on 4/4/2013
- Be - Verb usage online quiz.
- Complete Verb Phrase - Quia game. Choose the best answer for each question.
- Grammar Gorillas - Advanced Level - Practice identifying all parts of speech.
- Irregular Verbs - Learn the past tense of irregular English verbs with this Jeopardy type game for two players.
- Irregular Verbs - 6 exercises in the practice of this skill. Print out the accompanying handout to keep track of your answers.
- Linking Verbs - Identify whether the underlined verb is a linking verb.
- Parts of Speech - Decide what parts of speech should be used to fill out the blanks. All parts of speech are used.
- Phrasal verb quiz - Matching PHRASAL VERBS in one column with sentences that could contain those verbs in another column.
- Power Proofreading - [Verb Practice] Choose 7th grade then select; American Biography, HME-TV Weather, Cooking at HME-TV, Endless Summer, Improve Your Home, or any one of the mixed practice exercises.
- Practicing past, present & future tenses - Tense Activity 1 | Tense Activity 2 | Tense Activity 3 [Internet Explorer Only}
- Subject-verb Agreement - 6 exercises in the practice of this skill. Print out the accompanying handout to keep track of your answers.
- To Be - Keyboard can be used to answer. Present and past tense quiz.
- Verb Phrases - Identify the complete verb phrase in each sentence. From Quia.
- Verb Phrases -Identify the complete verb phrase in each sentence. Quia game that keeps score.
- Verb Tenses - Identify whether the highlighted verb or compound verb is formed correctly in each sentence.
- Verb Tenses - Select the verb tense in the given sentence. Quia activity.