Links verified on 3/6/2013
- Common Grammar Mistakes - Select the sentence with the correct grammar usage. Answer each question [15 questions total] and then submit your answers for instant results. Any incorrect answers can be reviewed with an explanation for why it was not the correct answer choice.
- Confusing Verbs - Lay/Lie - Read the sentence, choose the answer and get your score instantly!
- Confusing Words: Can/May - Select the correct usage of the word for each sentence.
- Confusing Words: Who's/Whose and Their/There/They're - Select the correct answer for each sentence.
- Is/Are and Was/Were - Choose the verb that correctly fits the sentence.
- Its/It's and There/Their/They're - Select one answer from the choices provided after each sentence. The word you choose should fit the blank in the sentence.
- Problem Verbs: Sit/Set/Lie/Lay/Rise/Raise - Practice with these games to get a clear meaning of each of these troublesome verbs.
- Power Proofreading - Choose 4th grade then select any one of the exercises to practice word usage.
- Road to Grammar - A vast array of interactive quizzes, practice exercises and games to assist with grammar usage.
- Sit or Set Quiz - Complete the sentences using the proper form of "sit" or "set."
- There/Their/They're - Choose the correct answer that best fits the sentence.
- They're/Their/There - Select the answer that has the correct usage of the word for the sentence.
- To Lie/To Lay and To Sit/To Set - Select one answer from the choices provided that fits the blank in the sentence.
- To/Two/Too - Learn the difference between the homophones to, two, and too using this Quia quiz.
- To/Two/Too - Quia quiz; choose the correct homonym.
- Troublesome Words - 14 interactive exercises on words often used incorrectly. Select the correct word usage for each sentence.