Links verified on 2/21/2013
- Ask Hannah - Describe symmetry in two-dimensional shapes.
- Identify Symmetry - Look at a picture, decide if it has symmetry and then click to find out.
- Make a Snowflake - Click within the grid to create a shape.
- Make a Symmetrical Pattern - Online device for creating symmetrical shapes.
- Reflective Symmetry - Click on a shape and then determine if it has reflective symmetry.
- Symmetry Activity - Practice making shapes that have symmetry.
- Symmetry Game - A shape is shown and you have to tell how many lines of symmetry it has. Sounds easy, but it can be tricky!
- Symmetrizer - A game from PBS kids.