3rd Grade Interactive Math Skill Builders
Symmetry - CCSS 3.G.A.2
Links verified on 7/10/2014
- Ask Hannah - Describe symmetry in two-dimensional shapes.
- Identify Symmetry - Look at a picture, decide if it has symmetry and then click to find out.
- Make a Snowflake - Click within the grid to create a shape.
- Make a Symmetrical Pattern - Online device for creating symmetrical shapes.
- Reflective Symmetry - Click on a shape and then determine if it has reflective symmetry.
- Symmetry Game - A shape is shown and you have to tell how many lines of symmetry it has. Sounds easy, but it can be tricky!
- Symmetrizer - A game from PBS kids.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.