4th Grade Interactive Language Arts Skill Builders
Suffixes - CCSS L.4.4.b
Links verified on 12/29/2014
- Fish Tank Game - Type the root, suffix and or prefix to create a Fish Tank.
- Flamingo - Form a flock of flamingos with suffixes -y and -ly.
- Practice with Suffixes (Nouns) - Practice putting the correct suffix into each sentence.
- Practice with Suffixes(Verbs) - Use suffixes to form verbs, but beware that the spelling may change when adding the suffix.
- Rags to Riches Suffix Game - Quia quiz. Determine the meaning of the suffix and choose the correct answer.
- Short Circuit - Link prefixes and suffixes to their meaning.
- Suffix Grouping Game - Drag the items into the "-less" box or "-ment" box depending on the correct ending.
- Suffix-ly - Use simple strategies to increase vocabulary for reading, including the use of suffixes.
- Suffix Matching Game - Interactive suffix matching game. Match the word with the correct meaning.
- Suffix Meaning - Connect the suffix on the left with the suffix meaning on the right.
- Suffixes Quiz - Three level quiz to test your knowledge of when to use suffixes and spelling the words correctly.
- Suffixes - interactive lesson from TV411
- Using Suffixes - Fill in the blank with the correct suffix.
- Word Works - Select the prefix or suffix to add to the base word.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.