Subject Verb Agreement - CCSS L.8.1
Links verified on 6/16/2014
- Interactive Activities
- 2Bee or Not Toobee - Subject Verb agreement game at FunBrain. Select Level 1 for present tense and Level 2 for past tense.
- Cats - Twenty questions. Use pull down boxes to insert two the correct words to complete in each sentence. Self-checking.
- Copy Cat Game - Ten questions. Choose the response to make subject and verb agree. Self-checking.
- Correct or Incorrect? - Ten self-checking questions. Determine if the subject and verb agree for each sentence.
- Dr. GramR Subject-Verb Agreement with Numbers Game - Two sentences are shown, choose the correct sentence.
- Dr. GramR Subject-Verb Agreement with Pronouns Game - Choose which sentence is correct out of the three shown.
- Subject-Verb Agreement - Use your mouse to click on the incorrect subject-verb agreement error in the sentence. If you click on another part of the sentence your score will be deducted.
- Subject-Verb Agreement Exercises - Five interactive exercises. Keep track of your answers on the accompanying handout to be printed.
- Tag Questions - Choose the correct tag to finish the sentence.
- There Is or There Are? - Read the sentence, decide on the answer, then click the answer button to see the correct answer.
- Understanding Subject-Verb Agreement - Read each sentence, enter your response in the space provided, and then press "Submit" to check your answer.
- ESL Subject Verb Agreement Quiz 1 - For each question choose the correct verb so that subject and verb agree. Thirty self-checking questions.
- ESL Subject Verb Agreement Quiz 2 - After mastering the quiz above take this quiz to continue practicing your skills. Ten self-checking questions.
- Quiz: Subject-Verb Agreement - Thirteen questions. Select one answer from the choices provided after each sentence. The word you choose should fit the blank in the sentence.
- Quiz: Subject-Verb Agreement #2 - Twelve questions. After each sentence select the verb form that will best fit in the blank. The explanation will describe the process of arriving at the correct choice for that sentence.
- Quiz: Subject-Verb Agreement #3 - Select the appropriate verbs from the drop-down menus to complete each sentence correctly. There are thirty-three "opportunities for error" in these paragraphs.
- Subject-Verb Agreement - Twenty-five questions. Select the correct word to make the verb agree with the subject. Press "Check" to review your answers.
- Subject-Verb Agreement - Eighteen questions. Determine the correct usage of the word in parenthesis. Click the answer button to see the answer. [It might be helpful to keep track of answers on paper.]
- Subject-Verb Agreement - Eleven questions. Choose the sentence in which the subjects and verbs have been correctly identified and in which the subjects and verbs agree. Click "Grade Test" to see how you did.
- Subject-Verb Agreement Quiz - Select the correct verb form to agree with the subject. Ten self-checking questions.
- Subject-Verb Agreement Quiz - Twenty-two self-checking questions. Use the pull down menus to select answers.
- Subject-Verb Agreement Quiz 1 - Type the verb that does not agree with the subject.
- Subject-Verb Agreement Quiz 2 - Type the verb that does not agree with the subject.
- Video Lesson: Proper Agreement - Watch the lesson to learn more about subject-verb agreement.