Square Root - CCSS 8.EE.A.1, 8.EE.A.2
Links verified on 11/18/2014
- Number Cop - Select Perfect Squares, click on Start then use the left and right arrows to move the police car to intercept only perfect squares.
- Simplify a Term Under a Radical Sign - Simplify an expression under a radical sign (square root sign). Type your expression into the box under the radical sign, then click "Simplify."
- Simplifying Radicals - Scroll down to find practice problems. Do not put your cursor over a green block until you have calculated the answer.
- Square And Square Root Calculator - This calculator is designed to give the square and square root of any number.
- Square Root Calculator - Web Math's Square Root Calculator will find the square root of the number you enter.
- Square Root Calculator - simple calculator from Calculator Geek - the site also offers square root instruction and worksheets to download
- Square Root Calculator & Solver - From Math Warehouse. To use the calculator type any positive or negative number into the text box and hit the 'calculate' button.
- Square Root Flashcards - Enter the answer and select Enter. Your response is instantly graded.
- Square Root Matching - Practice square root facts with a quiz from Quia.
- Square Root Practice - Simple game for practicing square roots; online virtual worksheet, self checking.
- Square Roots - Work through ten practice problems finding square roots. If you donít get at least 8 correct, review step 2 and try again.
- Square Roots of Perfect Squares - Quiz yourself by guessing what should be in each of the black rectangles below before clicking on it to display the answer.
- Tic Tac Toe Squares - Play a Fun Brain game finding the square roots of numbers less than 1000.