Links verified on 7/7/11
- Brushing your teeth - Put sentences in sequence.
- Can You Follow Directions? - Tina will give you directions. Click on the pictures in the correct order.
- Copy Cat Jack is like the Simon game. The game starts off with one color and adds a new color when you repeat the order correctly. How good is your memory?
- Doing the dishes - Put sentences in sequence.
- Make Toast - Put sentences in sequence.
- Making Tea - Put pictures in order.
- Monkey Business: Rain Forest Run Around - Click on the words to put them in correct order.
- Sequence the Story - Drag the pictures in the correct order. Students can have the story read to them if necessary.
- Sequence of Events - Arrange events in chronological order.
- Sequencing - Many choices to select from. Choose one of the games and then number the pictures in the correct order.
- Sequencing A Story - Do the practice example to help Mr. Sanders and Carlos make spoon puppets. Once done with the practice continue on to help Tina sequence a story. [New as of 7/8/11]
- Tale of Peter Rabbit - Click on Picture Order and then put the pictures in order to tell the story. (three pictures are presented at a time)