Links verified on 3/6/2013
- Avoiding Run-on Sentences - Online quiz. Select the words that correct the run-on.
- Commas and Colons - Read the lesson on when to use commas and colons and then take the quiz.
- Complex Sentences - Read the lesson on complex sentences and then take the quiz.
- Find the Fragment - Answer the question and then self check.
- Finding Fragments in Short Passages - Click on the sentence fragment with your mouse. At the bottom of the page, click on next quiz for more practice.
- Fragments and Run-On's - After each sentence, select the option which best describes that sentence.
- Monkey Business - Help the monkey make a bridge so he can get to the other side. The bridge can only be made when the words are put in order to form a sentence.
- Phrases and Clauses - Read the lesson and then take the quiz.
- Repairing Run-On Sentences - After each run-on sentence select the remedy that would best repair that sentence. Self Checking.
- Revising Sentence Fragments - Rewrite each sentence fragment, adding a subject or a predicate or both to form a complete sentence.
- Run-on Sentence Practice - Select the group of words that corrects the run-on.
- Sentence Fragment Practice #1 - Of the three sentences in each group, select the one that is NOT a sentence fragment
- Sentence Fragment Practice #2 - Of the three sentences in each group, select the one that is NOT a sentence fragment.
- Sentence Fragment Practice #3 - Of the three sentences in each group, select the one that is NOT a sentence fragment.
- Sentence Sort - Select the correct type of sentences: simple, compound, or complex.
- Sentence Speedway - Each sentence part has a car that you will drag to the correct lane. Scroll to Grade Four, Sentence Speedway
- Sentence Structure - Select the correct sentence structure.