Reading Simple Sentences - CCSS L.K.2, RF.K.1,RF.K.4
Links verified on 10/25/2015
- Exercises and Games
- Does it Make Sense? - Help Wellington clean up the sea by clicking and dragging the words to make a new sentence that makes sense. Game 2, Game 3, Game 4, and Game 5.
- Does it Make Sense #2 - Help Zara's dream come true by clicking on the sentences that make sense. Uses high frequency words. Game 2, Game 3, Game 4, and Game 5.
- Easy Word Drop - Fill in the blank by dragging the correct word to complete the sentence. For additional practice with somewhat harder words, try these 6 activities.
- Learn to Read - Free online lessons with audio; must register but registration is free.
- Learn to Read with Starfall - Choose from 15 easy to read stories that focus on a particular vowel sound along with quizzes on the same vowel. Long and short vowels included.
- Poem Pack - Ten colorful poems with animation, audio and activities. Read it, hear it, search for sounds and find words concentrating on vowel blends.
- Sequencing Sentences - For beginner readers. Using your mouse, forma sentence by putting the words in the correct order so that Monkey can cross the bridge.
- Simple Sentences - Click on the words to put them in the correct sentence formation. Words are said aloud to help learn the correct pronunciation of the words too. A
- Three Little Plays - Choose from three place to read and act out.
- Wall of Words - Choose your building blocks (5 words or 7 words) and hit start. Build a sentence with the word blocks by clicking and dragging them in the correct order.