Links verified on 3/6/2013
- Bees - Read a passage and answer five questions. (only works in Internet Explorer)
- Comprehension Through Context Clues - Select reading for understanding and then choose a skill level.
- Dr. Stripp - Reading Ring - Put the comic strips in sequence, then answer questions about the comic strip.
- Drawing Conclusions - Read the story and choose the correct word to complete the sentence.
- Drawing Conclusions - Read the story and choose correct answer.
- The Happy Monkey - Read a passage and answer five questions. (only works in Internet Explorer)
- Inference Battleship - Make the correct inference before your enemy sinks your battleship.
- Inference Riddle Game - Guess using riddles - infer what is being described by the clues you read.
- Practice Making Inferences - Use the clues to answer the three question multiple choice quiz.
- Reading Comprehension Stories - Interactive quizzes online for 6 stories, includes quizzes on sequencing summarization of each story.
- Reading the Fine Print - Students read advertisements to practice reading critically.
- Stated Information - Online story about elephants and quiz.
- Strategies for Better Reading - By reading between the lines you can discover meaning not stated by the author.
- Truth in Advertising - Students read advertisements and evaluate the type of persuasive writing being employed.