Links verified on 12/23/11
- Demonstrate the Pythagorean Theorem - Demonstrate the theorem by dragging two small squares to cover one large one.
- Interactive Proof of Pythagoras' Theorem - Use this Java applet, written by Jim Morey, to verify the theorem.
- Pythagorean Explorer - Find the length of a side of a right triangle using the Pythagorean Theorem, and then check your answers.
- Pythagorean Theorem - Take a five question multiple-choice quiz from Glencoe Math. Self-checking.
- Pythagorean Theorem (1) - Use this java applet to explore the Pythagorean theorem.
- Pythagorean Theorem (2) - Use this java applet to explore the Pythagorean theorem. [New as of 12/23/11]
- Pythagorean Theorem (3) - Another java applet that allows you to investigate the theorem.
- Pythagorean Theorem Applets - Nineteen interactive applets to help learn and practice the Pythagorean Theorem.
- Pythagorean Theorem and Right Triangle Facts - Given the length of three sides, determine if a right triangle is being described.
- Squaring the Triangle - Students develop an understanding how the Pythagorean Theorem works through investigating the standard geometric proof.
- Tree of Mysteries - There are 10 questions hidden in the tree. Click around to find them. As you find each answer, use the decoder grid below to find its matching letter.
- Ultimate Pythagorean Theorem Test - Open the nine clue boxes. Solve the problems inside. Each successful solution will supply you with a clue to use in the decoder grid.
- Using the Pythagorean Theorem - Choose from 3 different games and solve all kinds of problems using the equation: a2 + b2 = c2.
- Hotmath Practice Problems - Forty-three practice problems with solutions on the Pythagorean Theorem and its converse.