Plurals - CCSS L.3.1.d
Links verified on 10/18/2015
- Irregular Noun Plurals - Interactive quizzes. Choose the correct form of the plural for each noun.
- Irregular Plurals - Match the related words, singular to plural.
- Irregular Plurals - Match related words, oes, os. Drag words on the right where they belong.
- Plural Nouns - Add s or es to the words you see.
- Plural and Possessive Nouns - Scroll to the bottom of this page to find a quiz on plural and possessive.
- Plural Girls - Type the correct plural form of words.
- Plural Play - Be the first to fill a row, column or diagonal (like tic-tac-toe). You must get three in a row to win.
- Plurals Picture Quiz - In the space underneath each picture, write in the correct plural form of the word given in the singular.
- Plurals: Y Endings - Change the singular nouns into plurals.
- See 'N Spell - Students click and drag letters into the box to spell the words that correspond to the pictures. A very good activity with many skills; plurals, long vowels, short vowels, blends and digraphs.
- Sentence Writing: Plurals - Write a sentence for the plural word given.
- Sentence Writing: Plurals and Possessives - Write a sentence for the plural word given.
- Singular and Plural Nouns - Three types of games to choose from.