Plurals - CCSS L.7.1, L.7.3
Links verified on 10/29/2015
- Correct Plural Spelling - Find your way to the Cave of Stone Wonders by clicking on the correct spelling.
- Irregular Noun Plurals - Lesson followed by interactive quizzes.
- Irregular Plural Nouns - explanation and examples followed by 50 multiple choice questions to check for understanding
- Irregular Plurals - Drag and match related words, oes, os.
- Irregular Plurals - Match the related singular and plural words in this concentration style game.
- Irregular Plurals - Choose the correct form of the plural for each noun.
- Irregular Plurals - For each noun, type the plural form in the space.
- Plural and Possessive Nouns - Lesson with a quiz at the bottom of this page.
- Plural Fishing Game - The gnomes are waiting to go fishing. Will you catch the right plural spelling?
- Plural Forms and Irregular Nouns - Select the correct plural form in these sentences.
- Plural Girls - Type the correct plural form of words.
- Plural Nouns - Add s or es to make the words plural. [use for remediation - designed for grade 2]
- Plural Picture Quiz - In the space underneath each picture, write in the correct plural form of the word given in the singular.
- Plural Play - Be the first to fill a row, column or diagonal, like tic-tac-toe. You must get three in a row to win.
- Plural Rules Quiz - Choose a level and select the correct answer for each question.
- Plurals: Y Endings - Change the singular nouns into plurals.
- Possessives and Irregular Plurals - 25 items in the quiz. Find the plurals of the words and capitalize an proper nouns. [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Singular and Plural Nouns - Three Quia games matching singular nouns with the correct plural nouns. Words include both regular and irregular nouns.