Plurals - CCSS L.4.2
Links verified on 12/29/2014
- Plural Forms and Irregular Nouns - Select the correct plural form in these sentences.
- Irregular Noun Plurals - Interactive quizzes.
- Irregular Plurals #1 - Match the related words, singular to plural.
- Irregular Plurals: -OS or -OES - Match the singular word on the right to the matching plural word on the left.
- Irregular Plural Nouns - Type the correct plural. Self checking.
- Irregular Plural of Nouns - Select the correct plural for each noun.
- Plural Nouns - Figure out if you add an 's' or 'es' to the word.
- Plural and Possessive Nouns - Scroll to the bottom of this page to find a quiz on plural and possessive nouns.
- Plural Girls - Type the correct plural form of words.
- Plural Play - Be the first to fill a row, column or diagonal. Similar to tic-tac-toe where three in a row to wins.
- Plurals Picture Quiz - In the space underneath each picture write in the correct plural form of the word given.
- Plurals: Y Endings - Change the singular nouns into plurals.
- See 'N Spell - Students click and drag letters into the box to spell the words that correspond to the pictures.
A very good activity with many skills; plurals, long vowels, short vowels, blends and digraphs.
- Singular and Plural Nouns - Three types of games to choose from to match singular nouns with the correct