Place Value - CCSS 2.NBT.A.1, 2.NBT.A.1.A, 2.NBT.A.1.B, 2.NBT.A.3
Links verified on 12/23/2015
- Decimals of the Caribbean - Read the decimal message that appears at the top of the screen. Then, shoot the boat that matches the decimal message (that has the numerical version of the message).
- Expanded Form of Numbers - Online quiz.
- Expanded Form of Numbers - Write the numeral the expanded form represents.
- Finding Place Values - Find the place value of a particular numeral within a number.
- My Place - Learn that the value of a digit is determined by the placement of that digit. (Works best in IE)
- Partitioning numbers - Select the number that represents the partitioned numeral.
- Place Value - customize smallest and largest numbers - from FreeMathTest.
- Place Value in Words and Numbers - Type correct numeral to represent the words.
- Place Value: Mystery Numbers - Match numeral up to million.
- Place Value Games - Up to Thousands, three levels of games.
- Place Value Games - Up to 100 Thousands, three levels of games.
- Place Value Party - - Choose starting ages and then trade candles until both cakes have the same number.
- Place Value Pirates - Find the buried treasure of Sir Francis Place Value by using their place value skills to destroy his horrid band of place value pirates.
- Place Value Playoff - Expanded Form of Numbers - Online quiz.
- Place Value Strategy - [game for one or two players] A spinner is used to select a number, players then decide where to place the number in order to make the greatest possible decimal value.
- Scooter Quest Place Value - Click on the house with the correct answer to earn money!
- Specific Place - Find the numeral in a specific place value.
- There Must Be Thousands - Read, write and identify numerals to the hundred thousands. (Use in Internet Explorer)
- Trading Game - Explore regrouping using place value blocks.
- What's Your Name? - Know the value of numbers when written in standard form or expanded notation.