Percent - CCSS 4.NF.C.6, 6.RP.A.3c, Mathematical Practices
Links verified on 5/23/2016
- Applying Percent - Twelve question self-checking chapter test.
- Applying Percents - Fourteen question self-checking chapter test.
- Conversions - Practice converting decimals to percents; fractions to percents; percents to decimals and percents to fractions. Each include a lesson with practice problems
- Determine the Percentage - What Percent is the first number of the second? Determine the answer to the nearest whole number.
- Finding the Percent of a Number - Lesson with practice problems.
- Math at the Mall - Practice percentages and finding the best deal while shopping at a virtual mall.
- Penguin Waiter Game - Calculate how much you owe the waiter.
- Percentage Calculator - This online percentage calculator shows how a percentage is represented as a fraction of a number.
- Percentages - Discover relationships between fractions, percents and decimals.
- Percents and Ratios - An index of pages that teach percent and ratio skills covered in K8 math courses. Each page has an instruction and review, practice and a quiz.
- Percent Problems - A one-player, or two-player game from Quia. Answer the questions correctly to score points.
- Percent with a Calculator - Practice problems to solve, but don't run your mouse over the colored blocks until you have an answer in mind.
- Pie Chart - Interactive pie chart creator. (Parameters: number of sectors, size of sector as a percent)
- Practice Solving Percent Problems - Fifteen questions with the answers available.
- Shopping at Troy's Toys - Solve 5 problems in each level. [Level 1: Find the sale price when the original price and percent discount are known. Level 2: Find the percent discount when the original price and the sale price are known.]
- Solving Percent Problems Using a Pyramid Grid - An interactive learning activity with example problems included.
- Spy Guys Interactive - Percent - Watch the video and respond at various places.
- Using the Proportion Method to Solve Percent Problems - Lesson with example problems and additional practice exercises.
- What percentage has been shaded - Guess the percent of the shaded pie chart.
- Testing Your Knowledge on Percents with these 5-question self-checking quizzes: